One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Multiple Character Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

Multiple Character Rules Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Character Rules   Multiple Character Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 pm

. . .

The titles reveals it all. That's right, kiddies! I'm allowing Multiple Characters, or more specifically, Second Characters. However, there will be a few Rules in place, that you are required to abide if you are planning to make said Second Character. And as they follow:

- First of all, in order to even be permitted another Character, you must already have an Approved Character, and have been active for at least a Month on this site. Staff can deny your other Character if they feel you have not contributing enough to the site, or are simply not active enough.

- Second, you must create another Account for said Character. It is easier to organize people with Multiple Accounts, in my opinion, because other members won't be confused on which Character they are RPing with, and we can keep them diverse with Group Colors. This also allows us to manage the Player Points of Each Individual Character, and all that jazz. And if needed, I could keep a thread of Names and their Corresponding Accounts, so that we can keep track, and the members know who is who. You must PM and Admin with the names of your Accounts, so that we may keep track and not penalize you for breaking the Rules by having Multiple Accounts.

- It is highly suggested that your Other Character be different from your Previous Character. What I mean is, do not create a Character with the same Race, Class, Specialties, and Elements, but especially Class. This not only repeats yourself, but decreases the chance of Availability for other members. While it is not required to make a Character of a different Race, I would like to see some diversion. And I'm sure you'll find it more interesting seeing the world of Aleha from different point of views.

- You must be capable of keeping all your Characters and Accounts active, both in RP and on the site. In other words, do not overwhelm yourself with too much responsibility. While Second Characters are allowed, you are not expected to make one simply because you can. If you cannot keep all of your Characters, you will be stripped of one of your Characters. The decision as to which one will be deactivated is up to the Staff, so keep this in mind.

- You are not allowed to RP with your own Characters to harvest, or otherwise abuse a Character in means of favor of another. In fact, you will not be permitted to RP in the same topic with your Characters. This Rule does have its exceptions, but only when said otherwise by Staff.

That is all for now, but expect these Rules to be amended at any time by Staff.

. . .

Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com

Multiple Character Rules
Page 1 of 1