One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Royalty
Title: King

Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

It had been a mere five minutes ago that Vergil announced the strange happenings in Tola, but he could hear the people where a little tense in the ballroom where the Promenade was reaching it's end. Leaning against the wall while waiting for some brave and powerfull men to help his quarantine forces contain the Biohazard in Tola. "Let's see who of these people actually have the gutts to go against the unknown with just a spell and a sword" Vergil thought to himself while reading the journal Solstice had given him, explaining the characteristics and the strength of the infection inside of Project R's body.

Though he was not sure if these men would prove sufficient enough to deal with R, there where limited options laying before him, so he had to take these risks. If he would not, his people would be harmed by the Project wich was now spreading terror and disease. The only thing he could do now was wait, and hope the containment team could hold their ground for the time being.

Quest: Capture Project R
People needed: atleast 2
Warning: There is a possible risk of infection if you get bitten or scratched deeply. If this is to occur, you are to abandon the mission and report back at the Tola Quarantine Post. If you choose to stay, you are risking your life. If you beat Project R, you will be rewarded. However, he is not to be killed, but needs to be captured.
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile
Class: Soldier
Title: Knight/Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Cassius had been looking for a way out of the dance, feeling extremely awkward that he didn't really know anyone. He had seen Brielle and Rodyn, wanting to at least go over to Brielle to ask her how she was feeling, but noticed that because of her status, she was extremely busy turning and greeting everyone around her. Cass decided to lay low and merely scan the crowd for at least he could be somewhat productive by acting like a knight instead of a useless guest. His awareness only faultered every so often when a tasty dish was brought past him and to the many tables with a plethora of food. Cassius had purposely eaten before coming to the ball, eating just enough so he wouldn't be so hungry and possibly pigging out on the extravagant meal that was placed before him.

Breaking his attention from scanning the crowd was the King's voice, to which Cassius paid close attention to. When the King spoke, he listened to what he had to say, but also noticed how young the King actually was; he couldn't have been more than the age of 20. This did not cause Cassius to question the King's authority directly because he knew that some young royalty, notably Brielle with whom Cassius had recently interacted with, mature much faster than the rest of the population, and for good reason.

Out of obligation, Cassius moved quickly to follow the King and his request to gather strong warriors for whatever it is that was happening in Tola. Being one of the first to respond to the King's request, he made haste to the King's position and knelt to him and bowed his head as a sign of respect. He then stood and bowed his head once again to the ruler of the human army.

"My sword is yours, my King. I am but a loyal servant of the Crown." Cassius made no other comments even though he was burning to ask what exactly was going on in Tola but he decided to hold his questions for any other volunteers who may appear. Cassius was used to the military life anyway, doing what he was told and asking questions later. He was a good soldier, but he was not above questioning authority if the mission seemed morally wrong. Cassius would have to make his way back to his abode to retrieve his sword and armor, but he could easily adorn another set of armor and wield a similar hand-and-a-half sword if need be.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Arriving in just his over shirt and pants, Rodyn was seen wrapping some bandages as he made his way over to where the group was gathering. Out of all of them, he did recognize Cassius. He nodded at the knight, acknowledging his presence among the rest of the men.

Finishing the wrapping up of his bandages, Rodyn threw a couple of fists in the air, making sure the bandages were attached securely to his fists. Satisfied, he put his fists down, waiting for an explanation of why they were there. The king nor anyone else was saying much, leaving Rodyn to his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile
Class: Royalty
Title: King

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Seeing two men walk in, he saw one man whom he had seen in the crowd, the one who was with Brielle, the other was currently unknown to Vergil. The man looked strong, perhaps strong enough to fend of Project R. The man looked muscular, and well armoured, wich was a requirement, because if he would be fighting R with limited armour, he would be infected in a second. "My sword is yours, my King. I am but a loyal servant of the Crown." the man said. It was to be expected from a loyal soldier, though the two infront of them seemed different from his soldier, though he did not know why. Due to the soldiers loyalty, he chose not to call the thing they made Project R, so he would call it "a beast".

"Don't look up to me, we are all but humans. You seem strong, perhaps you will be strong enough to fend of the beast. I have had my men follow it, and it would seem that those who had survived have quarantined the entire town called Tola. It has infected everyone with an unknown virus, causing the infected to die over time, and rising back up a moment later. It would seem that these people are no longer the humans they once where, and have no more brainfunctions, other then the urge to feed. These infected villagers are now infecting the other people, and are classified as a Biohazard. Rodyn, you are to take care of the infected villagers. Since you lack the thick armor wich is needed to stop the beasts powerfull claws and jaws. Do remember that these things are no longer human, and the best thing you can do for them now is to put them back to rest. As for you, while Rodyn is fighting the zombie horde, the bloodshed and the sounds will lure the beast to you. When it is on it's way to you, you are to fight him. But be carefull, if he manages to infects either of you, you are to return to the only gate of the quarantine wall. You are to go for the Antidote, but once you leave, they will not let you back in due to infection. Is this clear?" Vergil explained.

Clicking on a stone in the wall, a small door opened in the wall. showing a staircase behind the door, he waled down the stairs, asking the men to follow him. "You can use this tunnel to go to Tola from the underground, it leads straight through the sewers. Once you arrive at the end, you can either go into the current and float right into the village, or you can take the final stairs up. I would advice taking the stairs, since i have set up the gate right infront of it, so you only have to move up, and walk towards the gate. There will be a man named Solstice, he will brief you on the situation. I must go back upstairs to make sure you will be picked up when the task is done. And remember, these men are also there to take the beast with them, since it is to be studied in a closed envirement, so we can make an antidote for it's virus".

As he pointed out the direction they should take, he nodded at them, wishing them good luck as he went back up, closing the hidden door behind him.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:33 pm

As soon as the briefing was over, Rodyn headed through the hidden door, walking along side Cassius as they made their way through the sewer. Rodyn kept silent as they did so, wondering how such a thing could've happened. It sounded so unreal; the dead coming to life, infecting others? It made no sense at all, but it really was happening. His fists tightened as they walked along, finally reaching the stairs and going up.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile
Class: Soldier
Title: Knight/Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Cassius didn't have time to process everything that the King had said; short of asking the knight to slaughter innocent bystanders, Cassius would have accepted the mission without haste either way. He nodded to the King in acknowledgement, balling his right hand into a fist and striking his chest in a salute.

"Clear, Sire." Cassius watched the King's actions as a doorway appeared, leading down a flight of stairs. Being the gentleman that he is, he offered those around him to continue down the passage in front of him, leading up the rear (heh...rear). As he walked behind a few men, he listened to the King's words reverberating against the stone walls. As he listened, Cassius started to process the information the King was speaking of. How did all of this happen? Cassius has heard of diseases spreading across the lands of poorer villages and cities, but those diseases killed people--it didn't bring them back from the dead. Cassius had to wonder what sort of evil creature or creatures was behind such a plot, never for a second suspecting his own human brethren.

Cass' armored boots clinked down the stone stairway, not exactly making for the most quiet of footsteps, but one would be hard-pressed to sneak around in such a suit of armor unless it was made of fabric and not metal. Cassius nodded as the King pointed in the direction of their destination, saluting Vergil yet again with a fist to the chest as he watched him walk back up the stairs. As the hidden door slowly closed, it squeezed the very light that was pouring in, leaving the immediate area a bit dark. Cassius took a minute to become familiar with the surroundings and the men around him, inhaling deeply and nodding as he exhaled.

"Right. You heard the King. This way." And so Cassius began moving forward at a purposeful steady pace down the tunnel. Thank God he wasn't claustrophobic because this tunnel didn't seem like it was entirely safe. Just in case, Cassius was resting his hand on the hilt of his weapon--never know what could be on the other end of the tunnel. He began dreading cutting down civilians who have been affected by this disease, thinking that they were innocent before they were infected and know not what they are doing.

(Exit...sorry Rodyn, was posting when you were...heh)
Back to top Go down
Solstice

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 pm

-Topic closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]   Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biohazard [Vergil/Containment team][Follow-up on the Autumnal promenade]
Page 1 of 1