One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

A party, anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Royalty
Title: King

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:03 pm

So....

i was thinking of having a party in the castle, if anyone feels like joining, please post here if you think it's a good idea or not.

Setting:
The Ball will be held in the main hall of the castle, though it will be dark outside and around the hall, the hall itself will be illuminated by a thousand white candles, giving it an enchanting look.

Time of the day:
Night, from 9 till 12

Requirements:
Dress up as well as you can, and be weary of the king, he can be a bit strange sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile
Class: Soldier
Title: Knight/Trainer

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 pm

That sounds like a good idea, actually. It'd be a good way for characters to mingle and get to know each other and possibly set up future RP's.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Indeedly. I also like this idea. Kudos. :3
Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 pm

I like the idea, also. My character will definitely join in, if for nothing else but to stare awkwardly at other people. 0_0
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Lmfao. Good reasoning, Rodyn. If we get two more positive opinions on this matter, then I will approve of it. If you'd like, Vergil, I can even add the starting date to the site calender - when it starts, and ends. If people don't want to stay in one crowded topic, then they can make separate topics for the party, and people can be in multiple topics so that they may meet new people and such. Unless, you'd like to keep it pretty open and allow people to join in whenever they'd like. It's your idea, so it's up to you. There are many ways to go about it, really. :]
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Lightning

Character Profile
Race: Familiar - Wolf Fang
Title: Arc. Ravager

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

This idea is, in my opinion, lovely. I like the idea where it allows characters to converse, and it may actually set up future situations, and maybe friendships. This could be extremely effective overall for everybody

You have two paws up and a cookie from me -gives Vergil cookie-

^..^
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 am

Quote :
This idea is, in my opinion, lovely. I like the idea where it allows characters to converse, and it may actually set up future situations, and maybe friendships. This could be extremely effective overall for everybody

You have two paws up and a cookie from me -gives Vergil cookie-

^..^

Thanks ^^

Quote :
Lmfao. Good reasoning, Rodyn. If we get two more positive opinions on this matter, then I will approve of it. If you'd like, Vergil, I can even add the starting date to the site calender - when it starts, and ends. If people don't want to stay in one crowded topic, then they can make separate topics for the party, and people can be in multiple topics so that they may meet new people and such. Unless, you'd like to keep it pretty open and allow people to join in whenever they'd like. It's your idea, so it's up to you. There are many ways to go about it, really. :]

I think it would be a good idea to set up a date on the calender, and to allow people to be in multiple topics inside the ball. I want my people (+ Lightning) to get to know eachother ^^
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 am

Alright. Well then, would you like a specific date? :3
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am

i dont really have one yet,
If you have a good date, you can put it on that instead of methinking of one.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:59 am

Okay. Lol. Any ideas on what you would like to name it? xD
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Would this weekend be too soon? And how about calling it some sort of bash, like the king's coming out grand bash! =B
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm

How about...

Adilet's royal ball or something lame like that ^^

Lol Rodyn, i am not that much of a party animal Razz
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:19 pm

I'll set it to start tomorrow night, my time. It's your call, as to when you want it to end. As for the name, get creative. You should have a theme for the ball, and a reason for the occasion. So name it something to represent that. .o.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 am

Name: Summer's end ball
Reason: I feel like it/it's the end of summer, so reason enough for me Smile
Theme: Autumn, lots of candles, red/brown/yellow colored stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 am

Ooooo...melikes.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Lmfao. Oookay. But I'm going to try and come up with a more creative name - I do like the theme though, and I already figured the reason. Haha. We could get as cliche as 'The Fall Ball', just because it rhymes. Lol. But I like to get creative. Shall we let everyone give it a try? Let's see some ideas, here~
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Yep, post bishes Razz
Gimme names, and make em creative
Dont fail ^^

[Fall ball and summer's end are cliché]
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 pm

What he said! ;D
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:36 pm

The Autumn/Autumnal Promenade? The Changing Of The Seasons Ball/Promenade/Waltz? Hmm...that's all I've got.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Autumnal Promenade - I like. o.o
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:05 pm

yep, waltz sounded cool too
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Event created. I'll add it to the Spotlight for the Month as well, as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Coolio~
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 pm

I will leave this topic open for discussion, in case anyone has anything to say, or simply wants to arrange RPs for the Event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party, anyone?   A party, anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A party, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Social :: Discussion & Feedback-
Jump to: