HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «


Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris


One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011


Share | 
 

 Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avarice.
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 352
Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.
Location : Serenity

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Along the plains and fields the winds swept lightly, humidity hung heavy in the air. A single being walked along the fairly unkept dirt road, grass and stones filled the road, making it lopsided and uneasy on the feet. The young man who walked along the road was dressed appropriately in weather gear, tall and slender; it would be somewhat odd to see a person like him out in the middle of no where; at least without a friend. The sky gave off an orange glow which was the very essence of the sun setting, though it was also greyish from the clouds, filled to the brim just about ready to burst at the seems. He moved at a quick pace, the breeze already calming, His face was blank and expressionless.

He only had a brief few minutes to move, the calm before the eaves of storm were surely not to last long. The glimpse of something ahead gave His a glimmer of hope, a small brown roofed building made of wood. It was plain and old, hopefully no one would mind His sneaking in until the storm passed. He ran towards the building and thunder cracked over His head, His heart thumped in His chest, counting the distance between lightning and thunder by heart beat. Droplets of rain began to touch His glistening charcoal colored hair as He finally reached the steps to the house. He gripped the handle of the door and to His surprise it was unlocked, in fact, one of the hinges was almost completely severed off.

The air gave a scent of something, Smoke, like that of a cigarette or Cigar, He swallowed and opened His mouth, "H-Hello?" He asked, half expecting a fire demon to pop out from beneath the floorboards to swallow Him whole. No response. He called out again, this time a little louder, "Is anyone Here?" He waited a moment. ... Still nothing. The rain began to hit the roof now with all its weight, tapping on the roof and gutters making a loud and insecure noise to the place. The floor creaked with each step, He stopped in step but could of sworn there was yet another creak. He looked over His shoulder at the door, nothing behind him but the door, a clear escape if need be. He moved further into the house, never leaving the hallway with the door outside however, the smell of smoke continued to fill His nose, and from inside a room, He saw the light of a flickering flame, and light voices.

He remained silent then slowly, pushed His ear to the door. He could hear nothing for a minute. "Damnit Ghalastein I told you, Complete Secrecy! I can't believe you told Esuna!" The talking paused, "What was that?" The voice said, Isaac held His breath. He looked over His shoulder at a broad shouldered man wielding a club, before a word escaped His lips, He crumpled to the floor.




. . .




Some hours later, He woke up outside the building, He instinctively put His hand to His head, a throbbing pain emerged from it. "ooooo..." He muttered rubbing the large bruise on the side of His head which was a murky purple color. He barely remembered anything, but now He was sopping wet, and not extremely pleased with His head trauma. The scent of cigarette smoke stuck to His clothes. He got up, the sun was out but barely, it had to be early morning or around dawn, He was not happy, He frowned deeply leaning against the house in disarray.

. . .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazelyn
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Message : ...hmn?

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Title: Mercenary Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 pm

The mercenary had been trekking through the wastelands, sort of like a vacation you might say. Except without the fun and enjoyment. The rain had been pouring down on her for a while, at this point. She wasn't particularly bothered by it, though. The rain never seemed to phase her really. She had never particularly cared for Wrynos, wasn't really her cup of tea, so why had she come here?

She wasn't even sure herself. There wasn't much work in a place like this, but that didn't really matter to her at the moment. She casually glanced around herself, it seemed the rain was finally starting to die down. She admitted one think to herself, though. Atleast it wouldn't be muddy for much longer.

She started to see some sort of abandoned house of some sort not too far up. She figured if it was actually abandoned she could make use of it for the time being, and began to quicken her pace a bit. As she was about to enter into the building something caught her eye.

There was a man outside the building? She thought it a ridiculous sight this early in the morning, after a storm had just come through. "You planning to get sick and die?" She questioned in a joking manner, a wide smile flashing across her face. She didn't really care one way or another, but she still figured she should inquire about it.

She hadn't really thought about it, but maybe he was tired of his life in this place? She couldn't really blame him, it was just a wasteland. Again she wondered what had drawn her to come to a place like this. She drew slightly closer to the man, her hand reaching up to the handle of her sword way above her head. She didn't expect a confrontation, but a mercenary didn't make a living if they weren't weary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avarice.
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 352
Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.
Location : Serenity

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:20 pm

As he leaned there for several seconds nothing could be heard but the sound of footsteps. Wait, Footsteps?! He thought sporadically to himself, his fist clenched in hopes that it would be that burly man so he could give him a taste of his own medicine, before he even knew it a woman's voice asked in a joking manner, "You planning to get sick and die?" He grinned sarcastically as he turned around to look at this merciless figure. Not noticing himself, the side of his head was well swollen and deep in color, clearly illustrating the beating he took not long ago. He gave her an exasperated scoff, "Yeah, i thought I would just wait outside the house until the rain stopped." He said sarcastically but immediately apologized, "Sorry, rough night." He said rubbing his swollen face.

What was Isaac doing? His usual thing, he was weighing her. The broadsword she wielded and her strength were clear factors of her physique. A warrior to the bone, was the thought that measured him. Isaac imagined standing next to her, how scrawny he would appear to most, the question was, who, was she? His hair luckily covered his shallow pointed ears, unlike most elves his ears were less pointed and shorter to his advantage; to most he would seem deformed human, if it wasn't for his nightly glow. He carried no weapon besides his Kris, a small dagger used to rip and tear flesh which dangled gently at his side. Though for its size, it was still quite a large knife; if used correctly it could easily test her broadsword in skill and strength.

"I'm Isaac, I don't suppose your name is Esuna is it?" His mouth questioned eyes piercing the human. Most would be intimidated by his bright eye color, but he believed this woman was much too strong of heart to be weakened by such a mild appearance, though the same could be said of himself and her broadsword, most men would flee; but he knew his strengths, how to use them and when. And he was more then prepared for any foolhardiness this woman decided to use.

He now took the time to stand up, covered in mud and rain-water, he looked a mess no one fit for anything, almost like a hobo. He shook his hair out revealing his pointed ears slightly, and began to brush some of the mud off his coat and pants, ending up with more on his hands and rubbing it into his clothing deeper rather then pulling it off, an unpleased grunt escaped his lips.

He headed to the door after that, "Might as well let ourselves in then, eh?" He said, pushing the door open, the home still smelled of burned cigarettes and sweaty people, but it was better then the mud. He stood in the hallway for several moments, his memory of night before all too clear.

. . .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazelyn
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Message : ...hmn?

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Title: Mercenary Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Hazelyn watched as the man turned her way. It was clear he had be beaten or injured in a fight recently. She couldn't help but wonder if the man was even a fighter, or if he had possibly just gotten in with the wrong crowd. The man responded to her, "Yeah, I thought I would just wait outside the house until the rain stopped." Her smile grew wider, this man was definitely interesting.

After a moment she quickly glanced him over, and decided he was probably just a wanderer of some sort, and not any type of fighter. He had a knife at his side, but that wasn't really a weapon she had any respect for. It was more a weapon fitting of an assassin. She would be surprised if the man before him turned out to be an assassin, though.

"I'm Isaac, I don't suppose your name is Esuna is it?", The man spoke once more, asking whether she was some other woman... was there suppossed to be someone else in the area? She gave a quick glance around her surroundings. If he was expecting more someone else to be here, it could end up dangerous.

She stared into his eyes for a moment, and realized they were particularly unique. Different. There was definitely something unusual about this guy. "I don't know any Esuna." She said tightening the grip on her sword. She wasn't sure what could happen at this point. It was possible she could be regarded as a trespasser or enemy. After a moment she figured nothing would happen, and decided to introduce herself. It wouldn't really matter, she figured. "I'm Hazelyn." She decided to let go of her sword for the time being. Until the rest of the man's group appeared she wouldn't be in any danger most likely.

Isaac stood up and began to brush his clothing clean, or rather... attempting to, it wasn't really working. Hazelyn then noticed her leggings were pretty muddy, but it didn't really bother her much. If it didn't hamper her, it probably wouldn't kill her. She returned her gaze to the man, and he began to head towards the entrance of the building.

"Might as well let ourselves in then, eh?" After saying that he marched right into the door. She didn't really understand why he had been outside to begin with, but she decided it wouldn't hurt to follow him in. She didn't say anything to him, and simply followed him on in. She glanced around the insides quickly scanning for potential hiding places or ambush points... but why would she be in danger? She asked herself. Though it was suspicious odds are there shouldn't be any danger to her. Would they really be waiting to ambush a random passerby? This area could be without anyone coming by for ages. It was unlikely she should feel threatened.

The man began to stand still, as though lost in thought for a moment. "Is something bothering you?" She questioned. Not really out of any care for the man, so much as curiosity or hearing words spoken at all. It had been a while since she had really talked to anyone. Wandering the wastelands hadn't been all that interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avarice.
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 352
Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.
Location : Serenity

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm

"I Don't Know any Esuna." The womans response, he frowned, "Me either.." He said shallowly. She then introduced herself as Hazelyn, the broadsword wielding, wasteland wandering woman. Well actually just Hazelyn, he perceived the rest of that himself. Her clothes were muddy and travel-ridden, less then his, but still had profound evidence of a taxing journey. As they entered, she finally released the grip on her sword. Good He thought to himself, he did not want to seem like a danger to her. She took time to check for traps, "No traps here." He said, having already explored this section of the house. He moved making his way to that fated doorway, the door closed and abandoned as much as the rest of the building. "Besides the fact that i got my face smashed in right about here, nope nothing bothering me." he said reaching for the handle, he hesitated a moment before gripping it, finally turning it and it clicked.

Locked. "Damn" He thought aloud, before raising his leg and pounding the door open in one swift kick. A barrel fell from above the door smashing through the floorboards and into the basement. He blinked, surprised. They could have killed me last night, yet they didn't, they left it for morning. He thought to himself, then it came to him, Ahh, no one would realize i'm dead if i was below a barrel in the basement. Still, he did not think it wise of them. He glanced at Hazelyn, saying nothing before entering the room. On the table a knife was stabbed through a piece of paper on a desk. This room smelled more like smoke then the rest, and was the cleanist of the rooms. Its chairs were cushioned, its floor carpeted, yet the walls and ceiling were just as bad, dripping and rotting.

He moved to the desk, a large chair behind it and plucked the knife from the paper, laying it next to the paper and picking it up. He blinked.

"Soon comes the day all shall be free. Even you, and even me. Soon comes the day all shall die. Surely you, but never I."

A Riddle? Or something else? He thought to himself, he picked up the knife beside it and glanced it over. It was Tolan, no doubt about it. The engravings and style were all to clear. Thats a long way from here he thought, he knew not whether this was a trap to send him to Tola, or a clue. Either way, Tola was his destination, he glanced at Hazelyn, "Up for an Adventure?" He asked, a sly smile creeping across his face as he spun the knife up his sleeve. The paper still in his hand.

. . .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazelyn
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Message : ...hmn?

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Title: Mercenary Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 pm

"Besides the fact that I got my face smashed in right about here, nope nothing bothering me." Isaac responded. She hadn't really cared, but she couldn't help but smirk at the concept. Beat a man up, and throw him outside in the rain? Sort of a ridiculous occurrence. What was even stranger was this house now seemed uninhabited.

She knew his story held some truth though. Or atleast she figured. The house smelled of smoke. Someone was here, but she couldn't prove it wasn't just Isaac. The two of them moved towards a door, based on the fact Isaac couldn't open it, it seemed obvious it was locked. Why would the house be open, and a door like this locked? She couldn't figure it out, but she suppossed it didn't matter either. As she was about to shove Isaac over and open the door, it seemed he simply kicked it in. She was actually somewhat surprised he had enough strength to kick a door in, but not as surprised as when a barrel plummeted through the floorboards.

"I guess someone didn't want any visitors." She eyed the man, he said they beat him in here, and then what? They just took him outside? They left a trap for him, but didn't kill him? It didn't add up. Something was definitely fishy here.

The two of them carefully entered the room, and it was quite a change from the way the interior had been before. This room was special. She gazed around for anything valuable she might want to take, but there didn't seem to be anything too great.

Isaac went over to a desk, and had began to read some sort of letter. She curiously followed over and glanced it over. It didn't mean much to her. Some sort of riddle? She couldn't care less about such a thing.

"Up for an Adventure?" Isaac asked. He had a smile creeping over his face. She couldn't accurately read him. He definitely understood something she did not. "What exactly are you trying to do here?" She questioned, she was hoping to get to the bottom of this situation. Everything she had learned in the past while was fairly odd. It was clear Isaac was getting into some sort of trouble, and possibly had an objective.

An adventure? She thought. She didn't really understand these words. She figured she could atleast try to explain something to Isaac. "Well, I'll put this out on the table. I'm a mercenary... I can help you, but ... you know how these things work." She wasn't sure what she was getting into, or if he even had gold.. but it would be possible by the end of the journey he might have the gold. She figured she could atleast follow him for the time being and judge him further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avarice.
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 352
Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.
Location : Serenity

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

She talked about the previous residence not wanting any visitors, that was obvious enough to him. He rubbed his chin and glanced over the letter one less time. Isaac frowned at her response, as to what exactly he was trying to do. "The same as you." He replied simply, "Get out of the rain and sleep somewhere that wasn't sodden with mud and mice, unfortunately there were some 'residents' here." He explained, "When i came in I annouced my presence, no one responded, I made my way towards this door where two people were talking, a Ghalastein, the other one's name i didn't get and they also mentioned an Esuna." He paused, "Then i got hit with a club in the head and here we are." He said, he thought it interesting to say the least and it seemed she was also interested, not enough to make her interest free however.

He smirked, "I figured the, 'Soon all shall die' part of that note would keep it free. I don't travel with coin, if you need it, we'll have to go to the Chatzel Mountains, where my home is, or used to be, a bit out of the way since we're heading to Tola." He explained, crossing his arms. They would need money, however Isaac had his ways of achieving required amounts of gold without much of a problem, however mercenaries were not worth the wage most of the time, they flee when they're losing and don't give a damn about who wins or loses, they get paid either way. Mercenaries didn't really please his mind any more then familiars did, cut-throats were the best way to describe them. Of course, he would not disclose this information to her. He simply held a puzzled look on his face wondering what her decision would be.

He stepped out of the room, and began walking down the hall, checking some other rooms as he went, nothing in them of use. He went back outside, near the house was a well, as most houses have wells either in the town or if they are in a rural area right next to the home and made his way towards it. Upon reaching it he grasped the rope and began to pull the bucket up, already filled with water; he smiled. One thing that goes right today. he thought to himself, placing the bucket on the side of the well and cleaning his face and hair quickly. Then let the bucket back down.

"In any case." He began, turning to face Hazelyn, "We should depart now. This is not a safe place for anyone, especially at night, if we travel quickly we can reach Sivana's before night-fall, or we'll have to brave the dark of the waste heading towards the mountains, its possible either way, I made it here alone, but i am quiet, your armor isn't the quietest thing around, it may draw unwanted attention." He figured she would be the type to not care about this attention, if so; she obviously had never been to Khlahan. Things that come out of there, more deadly then most warriors, elf or human. The Tolan dagger was in his hand now, glimmering as he looked carefully upon it, admiring the craftsmanship of it. Strange since he never really looked at his weapons except in the killing way. He disregarded the thought and slipped the dagger back up his sleeve. Leaning on the edge of the well to hear her proposal.

. . .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazelyn
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Message : ...hmn?

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Title: Mercenary Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Hazelyn listened over his words, but didn't really care so much. "Heh, well ... you don't have to pay up front. Whatever you have in mind, I can go with you for the time being." She wasn't too surprised that he had been skeptical, but she was a bit surprised he cared so much about a letter. "All will die" She could write the same thing in a letter and it couldn't mean anything.

A riddle didn't necessarily foretell the worlds end. She sighed and began to follow Isaac around the house as he scavenged for ... whatever it is he expected to find in this run down hell-hole. As they two exited the building Isaac headed over towards a well. She didn't particularly trust water sources she wasn't aware of, but she did still have some with her, for the time being. She followed the man towards the well after drinking some water from a canteen, then hiding it away once more.

He began to rabble on about it being dangerous at nightfall and how her armor would attract attention. She heard the words, but didn't really think too much of them. "Yeah, yeah. I got it." She waved her hand as though to signify she had heard enough. "We'll make it quick, wouldn't want you to get scared of the dark."

She began to leave off with the man, though she wasn't certain she knew the actual objective. "What is it you think this letter means, exactly? How would such a letter really mean anything ... I'm willing to help you in your tasks, but afterwards you'd better reward my services." She glared at him, to make sure he understood the situation. She really didn't need any coin, infact she really had more than she needed as is, though not necessarily on her person. It didn't much matter, though. It was her life.

"What do you think could possibly happen?" She questioned again. She was being redundant but she just figured the letter was simply the ramblings of the insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avarice.
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 352
Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.
Location : Serenity

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Isaac smiled, "Well good, because if you haven't noticed, there's something in the air and frankly i wouldn't mind having a traveling companion, especially with something around that smells so.. fowl.." He said grimacing a little as he looked over his shoulder, the feeling of being watched was persistent and unrelenting; some would've called him paranoid others smart. He did not drink any of the water from the well, he knew its stench and how coated water could make a man sick within an hour, dead within a day. He was used to it though, and decided not to ask her if she wanted any; best not to try to poison someone who would most likely be helping him.

The feeling of being watched continued, it felt similar to a feeling he had not too long ago with two other companions.. bless their souls. He adjusted his coat and began walking, the road dirty and muddy just like the day before, though this time he was heading towards the port not to here. He ignored her comment about being afraid of the dark, the dark was something to be afraid of. Things can creep up on you without you knowing easily, and just as easily can they slit your throat or take a bite out of your leg. Wolves hunt at night for a reason you know. Even if you believe you are the predator, being confident usually leaves you in the stomach a wild trolloc.

She questioned him about the letter, he thought for a moment. "Someone is out to scare me away from something, or they are telling the truth. Either way i am interested. I'd very much like to stay alive as well as my friends to remain alive; and why scare me when you can kill me?" He asked himself and her at the same time, he took it from her expression that she had the same thought as he, "Why?" He shrugged his shoulders, "Besides, the insane aren't always insane as we think; sometimes they are just pretending." He said, a small sly smile glimmered on the side of his face momentarily.

"Yeah, you'll be paid." He told her, Lets just hope its not in blood. He thought to himself, and began to examine the terrain. The bloody feeling was still there after walking several hundred meters from the house, high above them he noticed a raven and sighed in relief. Just a bird he thought to himself. He continued on, not paying more attention to it, it probably smelled something near the house and was circling. She then asked what could happen. "My dear anything can happen; though most likely, someone dies." He said in a monotone voice. Yes death, inevitable in this world; everyone eventually dies and he was no different, nor she. In the moment of thought, he noticed something..

The Raven was following them.

. . .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazelyn
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Message : ...hmn?

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Title: Mercenary Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Hazelyn had continued to travel alongside Isaac after he had started to onward, as usual when traveling Hazelyn would generally keep a close watch on her surroundings, you could never know when a creature or even a random mass murderer could jump out. At this point she was however fairly sure the man with her was reliable, or maybe that was the wrong term. Not hostile could be more accurate.

She hadn't been surprised when he ignored her comment on being afraid of the dark, she hadn't expected a response to begin with. She understood the night could be scarier than day, but ultimately she was too arrogant mayhaps. She would never admit to any fear.

She still didn't really understand the situation, but she supposed it didn't really matter. They wanted to scare him away, when they had the chance to kill him. It didn't add up. He himself didn't seem to understand that either.

"You'll be paid." He had responded, she nodded and from this point on she considered him a client. Her sword was his from this point forward, unless his word wasn't kept, that is. She noticed that he was staring at something, though she hadn't been sure what it was. She had been regularly checking the area, and gave another sweep around again. Actually Isaac's gaze seemed to be upward.

She stared in the general direction, and saw some variety of bird. She wasn't particularly knowledgeable in such a field, but she had an idea. She could tell it was a hunting bird, she just didn't know exactly which one. "A birdwatcher, too?" She asked, though she wasn't as sarcastic as usual. It was a tone more leaning towards concern and curiosity. She thought he seemed bothered by it, though it was hard to read into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avarice.
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 352
Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.
Location : Serenity

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"A Birdwatcher, too?" She asked, her stupidity or perhaps ignorance would've cost her life if he had not been here. Look closely at the bird, or perhaps he was just foolish and forgetful that his eyes were much better then any humans, elvish gifts do help from time to time. No, that was no bird, it was really high which made it appear to be just a simple raven to most people traveling, but because of this as it decreases in altitude you can see its real size, its wingspan twice the length of a man on either side. "That is no bird friend." he said without increasing his pace. It had remained at a high altitude it was simply following them. It had not as good of an eye as a bird since it is not much like a bird to begin with. As long as they maintained their pace it would not strike until its perfect moment. It had the advantage; it was high up and could see for a perfect location to place an ambush.

Isaac though frantically his eyes gazing across his surroundings, here in the vastness of the waste there was no cover from the sky, no trees that weren't rotten and no caves to climb into. Ahead on the path there was a small tree, its roots were uplifting the earth creating a small cavern beneath them. "Do you see that tree with the roots sticking up?" Isaac asked quickly, it could be any moment when it struck. "Good, when i say run. I mean it. You run for that cove as quick as you can. Do not stop and do not look back keep your head covered and make sure that armor is up to par now." He said, the size of the beast was increasing. "No time now, Run Hazelyn!" The beast's wings closed and it began its rapid decent its speed able to reach the earth from the height it was at in a matter of seconds. Isaac stood still while the beast plummeted downward. It could head for either one of them.

He inhaled. Could not have better luck to day for the bloody life of me. he thought to himself the Kris at his waist suddenly flipped up into his hand, the other dagger slipping into the opposite. He had to time it just right.. the beast was clearly heading towards him, an easier target or perhaps a specified target. At just the right moment, Isaac stepped sideways and the beasts strike narrowly missed him. It was like a dive-bomber, after it reached the height of Isaac's head in his previous location it barreled upwards removing any energy it had. It dropped like a stone then and landed on its feet. Its wings cascaded around it to form more of a cloak around the beast, its head was humanoid and it opened his mouth, "Cover your ears!" He shouted, the Tolan dagger flinging out of his hand and spiraling towards the beast, it maneuvered avoiding the basic attack.

It then sung. Isaac's head began to twist and he formed a firewall inside his mind. One Illusionist to another. This is how it would stand. The two remained completely still for several minutes, its singing continued and no matter how well Hazelyn had covered her ears it would be getting to her. Isaac cast more into his firewall, "No more, Shadowspawn!" And the creature hissed a high pitched squeal, only able to be heard by an elf, and Isaac winced. He charged at the beast and it stood prepared for a strike, but Isaac knew better, as soon as he was within range, he crumpled to the ground, log-rolling to kick the beasts legs out. "Run!" He shouted, hoping Hazelyn could hear him, the Shadowspawn was not the brightest of creatures, it normally did what it was told, and thats it. It was tangled in its own wings for the moment, Isaac used the time to run.

Spoiler:
 

. . .


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]   

Back to top Go down
 
Kyur4 th Ich [Open to Anyone]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Aleha :: Wrynos :: Jyrgahl :: Dhalos :: Wastelands-
Jump to: